Your privacy is important to us. To help protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Your personal information is not required to visit websitesforeveryoneelse.com. Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested or required, either in a contact form or during account registration and the ordering process. We collect information from you when you register on our site, use our contact form, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, username, phone number or e-mail address.
I. What information do we collect?
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information collected from site traffic tools to better design our website.
- We automatically collect your IP address (a numeric address for your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider) as part of traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use, is collected automatically. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- Upon registration we collect your name, address and other contact information. To manage your site we need access to your WordPress installation, website host’s dashboard and FTP.
II. What do we use your information for?
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well-protected environment.
- We only share personal information to billing companies for completing transactions and for no other purpose.
- No personal information is shared with any other third-party company for any purpose, unless we have received written approval from you.
- While we make every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
III. Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility with 24/7 monitoring in place.
Our order form asks customers to enter sensitive information (such as address and contact information). That information is protected by 128-bit encryption via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) We do not collect and/or store your credit card information.
Essential sensitive information such as FTP access and WordPress account logins are stored offline in an encrypted, password protected database.
iV. Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
v. Updating, requesting, deleting, deactivating personal information
If a customer’s personally identifiable information changes (such as email, address, zip code, or phone number), or if a visitor no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete or deactivate personally identifiable information. A registered user can also request a full overview of collected personal data. This can be done at the customer’s account administration page or by contacting us.
vi. Notification of Changes
vii. More INformation
Creative Computer Concepts, Austin, Texas, Version October 2018